printing data

Feb 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Edited Feb 6, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Hi there Farshadoo, can I just start by saying what a great accounting program you have here. I'm not very good when it comes to book keeping, more of screwdriver/spanner man really, but the ease and looks of No Simpler Accounts makes me want to sit down and get stuck in....................GREAT!!

I do however have a question. How do I print my data sheets? I am backing up the data on an external hardrive, but the file is an NSA (not sure what that is).

I need to be able to print off Income and Expense sheets for my Inland Revenue friends.

Is there a way?

Thanks

Ady

Coordinator
Feb 7, 2012 at 7:21 PM

Hi

To print data you have two options:

1- Above any report in NSA there is a button named "View in browser". click on it and report will be shown in your web browser from which you can easily print the data (to print a page in your browser simply press CTRL+P in your web browser). you can also copy and paste the data from the browser to Microsoft Word.

2-Above any report in NSA there is a button named "Export to XML". click on it and save the file (e.g test.xml). you can easily open that file in Microsoft Excel.

Best regards,

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:25 PM

Brilliant, thanks for the info. I’ll give it a try later. This must be one of the best if not the best accounts programs I’ve come across.

Keep up the good work.

Ady

Sent: 07 February 2012 20:22
To: adrian207@virginmedia.com
Subject: Re: printing data [NoSimplerAccounting:295517]

Hi

1- Above any report in NSA there is a button named "View in browser". click on it and report will be shown in your web browser from which you can easily print the data (to print a page in your browser simply press CTRL+P in your web browser). you can also copy and paste the data from the browser to Microsoft Word.

2-Above any report in NSA there is a button named "Export to XML". click on it and save the file (e.g test.xml). you can easily open that file in Microsoft Excel.

Best regards,

Feb 7, 2012 at 7:47 PM

Works brilliantly. Once again, thank you for your help

Ady

Sent: 07 February 2012 20:22
To: adrian207@virginmedia.com
Subject: Re: printing data [NoSimplerAccounting:295517]

Hi

Best regards,